Frequently Asked Questions
I know you may have some questions about coaching. Please find here some of the most frequently asked questions, and their answers. If you have additional questions that are not covered here, please get in touch.
1. Do I need to be going through a transition before I can work with you?
Absolutely not! Coaching is hugely beneficial wherever you are in life. If you want support making any type of change, a coach can be an invaluable support.
2. I’m unsure about where I want to go and the change I desire. Do I need to know this before we can work together?
No, not at all. That’s exactly where I can help! We work together to determine what you want, and the changes required to create the life you desire. If you already know what you want, fantastic! But if you don’t, that’s also great – as we can explore and work it out together.
3. Do you work with men as well as women?
Yes, I do. I primarily work with women now, but have coached men too. In my corporate career before coaching, I worked almost entirely with men! If you are interested in working with me, please book in for a complimentary consult and we can see if I am the right coach for you.
4. I’m interested in becoming a Life Coach myself, is this something we can talk about?
5. Do you offer pro-bono coaching?
Yes, I do. If the cost of coaching is prohibitive for you, please get in touch anyway. I am a firm believer in the transformative benefits of coaching, and have provided 40+ hours of coaching for pro-bono clients.
I offer pro-bono coaching on a regular basis to those people on my pro-bono client waiting list.
Don’t hold back – register today to join my pro-bono client waiting list.