Life and Transition Coaching
What does transition look like?
- Transitions look and feel different for each of us, and can occur at all stages of life.
- Feeling stuck and overwhelmed is common when you are going through a transition.
- Some women appear to move through these major life events with ease, and yet others soldier on, perhaps giving the appearance that all is okay, but struggling to make sense of the changes occurring in their world.
- Motherhood (whether our child lives or not), is a big transition.
- So is returning to paid work, changing career direction or reducing the number of hours you work.
- Moving to a new house can also result in a feeling of transition.
- In each case, change is happening – with you along for the ride.
- Transitions can be change you sought (wanted), or change that was thrust upon you (unwanted).
- You can feel overwhelmed, stuck and lacking in clarity regardless of whether the change was wanted or unwanted.
Is this you?
- Feeling stuck, or in a rut?
- Looking to move out of the fog?
- You know you want and need to change, but feel completely overwhelmed when it comes to doing something about it?
- Feeling uncertain about your future?
- Wishing for someone to be your cheerleader and help you through it?
I understand that during transition;
- You are not going crazy (even if it sometimes feels like it)
- Your partner can’t fix it (although they may try!)
- Friends, whilst well-meaning, may not ‘get it’
- Your usual support crew haven’t been through it, so don’t really know what you need
Introducing Life and Transition Coaching
Life and transition coaching supports you to move forward with purpose.
You gain clarity, your confidence is boosted and ultimately, you fall in love again with the life you have.
You are living a life of joy, hope and love.
You’re in the right place if you want to:
- Feel supported to navigate the changes in your life with grace and ease.
- Have clarity and confidence to move forward with purpose and passion.
- Have a roadmap for the future.
- Feel more connected to yourself and know what brings you joy.
- Have greater balance and wellbeing in your life.
- Feel motivated and knowledgeable that you have the skills to turn your upset into a set-up for future happiness.
- Would love a transitions tool kit to support you, even after our coaching has concluded.
After coaching with me you will:
- Feel clear about your future – no more second guessing yourself.
- Feel confident in yourself, and about your decisions; deeply knowing that ‘you’ve got this’.
- Know you are a strong woman who doesn’t let your past define you.
- Feel aligned to what brings you joy, and be living life joyfully every day.
- Feel inspired to start the next chapter of your life on your own terms.
Who am I?
As a life coach, mother and Human Resources professional, I have personally been through many transitions in my life.
From multiple career change to the loss of my second son, I’ve lived through changes both wanted and unwanted.
Finding clarity and direction in the mess of transition was always my gift, leading to inspired transformation.
Through my own experience and professional training, I help you move from upset to set-up. Setting you up for a life that feels more positive, more purposeful and more joyful.
How it works:
Starting to identify what the transition means and how you can move through it with grace and ease can be challenging to do on your own.
I understand that regardless of whether the change you are experiencing was wanted (career change) or unwanted (the loss of a child); you can still feel loss, overwhelm and sadness, even when the choice to change was your own.
As a life and transitions coach, we work together with values-based coaching to identify the life you dream of, and make it happen. I support you to create the life you desire; whether it be a new career you love, a legacy for your children or more calm and clarity in your day-to-day. A life that you unapologetically love and live fully.
You can transform and evolve your life after loss, and create a life that you love.
“Working with Rowena was enlightening, affirming and confidence-building. If you are seeking a coach to help support you through a major transition or change, or just to help you feel happier and more confident, I would definitely recommend her.”
– Anna, High School Teacher & Mother, Sydney, Australia.
What does coaching entail?
Coaching with me is all actually all about YOU.
During our sessions we examine where you are currently, we look at any issues that are preventing you from living your best life right now, then focus on the future, your values and goals, what you want to achieve and most importantly, how you want to feel.
Throughout this exploration, I support you. Working together we identify where you want to go, how you want to feel and then we work towards that.
A quick note, please be aware that coaching is future and action-focused.
Of course, when you are experiencing a life-changing transition, you have other options. You could;
- Buy a self-help book, or three.
- Chat to your friends, and seek their advice.
- Journal and hope you can work through whatever is holding you back.
In each of these approaches, you are relying upon yourself. There is little accountability, and there is unlikely to be personalised support. (Even your best friends still have their own issues, which means they may not really understand yours).
Or, instead you can;
- Work with someone who holds you accountable, but does it in a kind, caring and life-affirming way.
- Have a cheerleader who listens, supports and is 100% focussed on you and your needs.
- Seek support from a person who has been there, and offers deep, tailored questions as well as wise counsel to help you use this transition to set yourself up for future success.
Sounds great right?!
“When I came to Rowena, I was struggling with finding time for myself, feeling confused about my identity in new roles and lacking career clarity.
After our coaching series, I am moving towards my legacy with intent and purpose.
The coaching sessions really put my life in perspective. The clarity I gained has given me a sense of purpose, not only in the short-term but allowed me to align my life where I wanted to leave my legacy on earth. Now I am not afraid of dreaming big; I’m on my way to fulfilling my inner calling.”
– Mona, Business Development Specialist & Mother, Perth, Australia.
What is included?
Both the Joy Coaching series and the Hope Consult session include a powerful pre-coaching questionnaire to really assist you to think deeply about what you would like.
Prior to our complimentary consultation, I ask you to complete the pre-questionnaire, which asks you to think deeply about what you are missing in life, what excites you and what you would like to achieve. Completing this pre-questionnaire helps you get the most out of our complimentary consultation. The pre-questionnaire also helps us both ensure that if we progress to a coaching series, the sessions meet your needs.
Joy – Coaching Series
This series includes;
- A deeply thought-provoking pre-coaching questionnaire, designed to help get to know you better and know what you truly want and need from your coaching experience.
- A 30-minute complimentary consult which allows you to see whether we are a good match to work together and allows you to ask any questions you may have.
- 1 x 90-minute session, plus 5 x 60-minute sessions, held fortnightly via Skype/Phone.
- Email support for the duration of our series.
- Resources, worksheets and tools as required during our series.
- Your investment: A$987 (inc. GST) – (paid in full upfront, or 50% before session 1 and the remaining 50% paid before session 4).
- Payment via direct bank transfer, or PayPal.
Hope Decision Making Session (One-Off)
This session includes;
- A thought-provoking pre-coaching questionnaire, designed to help identify what you truly want and need from your coaching experience.
- 1 x 90-minute session, PLUS 1 x 30-minute follow-up session after 2 weeks via Skype / phone,
- Email support for 2 weeks after our session.
- Your investment: A$217 (inc. GST ) – (paid in full upfront)
- Payment via direct bank transfer, or PayPal.
“After working with Rowena, I now allow myself time to indulge in things that make me feel good without guilt. This approach has made me happier, and has led to a more peaceful inner world and happier/healthier relationships. Work wise I have more energy and confidence in my approach.
My husband and friends notice that I am happier, more alive and energetic too after my coaching with Rowena.”
– Emily, Professional Musician, Teacher & Mother, Sydney, Australia. www.accentstrings.com.au
Unsure? Book a Complimentary Consultation
If you are unsure about taking the next step, or what option would best suit you, and would like to chat about whether this is right for you – I understand! It’s a big commitment to engage with a coach.
Therefore, I offer a complimentary 30 minute consultation session via Skype, where we can get to know one another, and get a feel for what it would be like to work together.
What happens next?
After we have had our complimentary consultation, it is up to you to decide whether I am the right coach for you. There is no pressure. We will have spent some time getting to know one another, and you then make the decision whether coaching is what you want to do.
If the answer is no, then there is nothing further required of you.
If the answer is yes, then we schedule your first session.
“After working with Rowena, friends and colleagues have noticed that I am more resilient and am a more efficient and confident communicator. My leadership skills have also improved.
The biggest change is my confidence. I now take on challenges with a more relaxed, curious and productive mindset and I am excited to get out of my comfort zone and address issues.
Finally, I love that because of the support and coaching, my inner voice tells me now, “You got this! Give your best and you’ll achieve what you want!”.
– Alexandrina, Senior Recruitment Co-ordinator & Life Adventurer, Bali, Indonesia
You can learn more about the transformations people achieve working with me by reading the kind words they provide as feedback. You can read more here.
Interested? Get in touch
To talk to me about coaching, ask any questions, book in for your 30 minute complementary consult (not available for Hope Decision Making Sessions), or to book a Hope Session, please contact me.
I currently have limited coaching series places available for immediate start. To avoid disappointment and secure your place with me, please book in for a complimentary consult where we get a feel for what it would be like to work together. Please note complimentary consults are not available for Hope sessions.
I know you may have some additional questions about coaching. You can check out the most frequently asked questions here.